17.1.15

contrast

H&M blazer| Mango sweater | H&M leggings | Sandro boots 

Judith and I shot these pictures late in the afternoon, again. Hence the unsharpness in some photos - again. Oops! I long for those never ending summer days when you're still able to shoot at 8 in the evening. At this time of year, even 4 'o clock is too late to take proper photos! Oh, the challenges of being a blogger sometimes... We were really drawn to this wall art, since it forms such a large contrast with my all black outfit. I swear, I didn't even try to choose an all black outfit! It comes naturally to me in winter. Night night!
ps. Don't forget to follow me on Facebook to stay updated!

4 comments:

  1. If there is anything know about me it is that I. Love. Black.
    So this outfit makes me very happy (especially the boots, those are great). And I love the contrast of color against the black, it looks so extremely effortless and cool. I feel ya on the part that it gets dark. I have 8 hours of school every day so I end late and when I am home I am 1. very tired and just want to eat and sleep 2. it is way too dark to film or take pictures. I try my best on the weekend though. Anyway, love the post (as always)!
    x I

    BLOG: http://www.isabeldot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! Espacially the coat. The fact that the pictures are taken in de afternoon actually doesn't bother me at all. Still really nice photo's. xx

    My blog: http://pixellifeonline.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je jas is echt heel tof! En ik vind die 'onscherpheid' juist een hele leuke sfeer geven. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)