2.8.12

OUTFIT - mediterranee

It's been two weeks since I last posted, I guess that happens when you're having an amazing time doing all sorts of activities in the South of France! My mum and I visited the city of Perpignan for some shopping and sight-seeing today. I hadn't heard of it before and I didn't really know what to expect but it turned out to be a lovely place with lots of cute boutiques and places to eat. Some alleys had that certain Parisian vibe I tend to search for in French cities, I can't help but smile walking in them :)
I'll be home in less than a week and then I'll be back to full-time blogging. I am thinking about doing a Q&A post, would you like that?

Lots of hugs and kisses, Aimee


Shorts - H&M
Top - Mango
Necklace - H&M

4 comments:

Your comments make me smile :)