19.7.12

HAIROGRAPHY

These pictures are a little more crazy than the ones in my previous post, but I guess I like things to be a little crazy. They remind me of GLEE's Hairography episode, hence the title :) By the way, I am sorry if haven't been replying to any of your comments, I simply don't have the time right now... When I get back, I'll be full-time blogging again :) Tomorrow we are driving further south to a seaside town called Biarritz. I've heard it's really nice, have any of you been there before?


Bonne nuit!



6 comments:

  1. Wat ben jij een mooi meisje zeg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful outfit!

    with love,
    www.retro-kid-95.tk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erg leuke foto's! Ik heb een post over je blog gemaakt! http://liveitlikethis.blogspot.nl/2012/07/blog-abc-confashions-and-more.html

    x Emma

    http://liveitlikethis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fun - I've always wanted to do a photoshoot in a corn field!
    Thank you for your comments on my blog. Yours is really pretty too - I'll be following you!

    Love from Fie
    /www.petitetassedelamode.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)