9.8.12

OUTFIT - white, red and diamonds

I'm home! I had an amazing vacation and many holiday posts will be following. On our way back to Holland we stayed the night in Paris and I got something pretty amazing there, so stay tuned to find out what it is!
Here's another outfit which is one of my favourites this summer holiday! We go camping almost every summer and therefore I mostly create comfy, light and fun outfits which often involve a top and shorts. I try to make them a little more interesting by adding accessories and chosing for bright colours. I love the red top I am wearing! I actually own it in white and black as well. The fabric is amazingly soft for its price, which was 15 euro's, and I love the back.

xxx Aimee


Top - New Look
Shorts - H&M
Sandals - Zara
Necklace - Six
Earrings - Massimo Dutti (new)

9 comments:

  1. Super leuke outfit! Als je ziet hoe ik er in de vakantie uit zie, zie jij er over de top chic uit haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie combinatie! Vooral je shortje vind ik erg leuk! Ik volg je, volg je me terug? :D Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great outfit! I love the top! Your vacation sounds amazing! I can't wait to see pictures!

    xo,
    Elyse
    shortandsweetelyse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. leuke outfit! xx

    ps; doe je al mee met mijn winactie?
    je kan een zilveren naamketting in model Carrie t.w.v. €29,95 winnen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dankjewel voor je lieve reactie! Wat leuk dat jij er ook eventjes bent geweest. Ja de sfeer is daar geweldig. Zo romantisch allemaal hihi.
    Wat een leuke outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welkom terug! En wat een leuke outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your shorts :) what do you think of following each other on GFC and bloglovin'? Let me know
    Keep in touch

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waaauw, super outfit! Leuke blog heb je! XOXO www.we-eat-glitter-for-breakfast.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit. Red looks good on you girl!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)