17.7.12

OUTFIT - corn field

Bonjour tout le monde! Here's a post from the South of France (where it was 27 degrees this afternoon with clear-blue skies, jealous yet?). I have to be quick, because I only have 30 minutes left on my laptop before it shuts down. My holiday is great so far: it's amazing to be entirely free from school and for that matter, stress-free. I have no obligations, no to-do lists, no appointments, no deadlines and I can tell you, it's the greatest feeling! 
Yesterday, my brother took these pictures of me in a corn field nearby our campsite. It was the perfect location for a little photoshoot. I wore my H&M By Night kimono which I bought in sales for €20 last year. Haven't worn it until now, but you may notice that its colour is similar to the colour of the field. Perfect match, isn't it? :)
The next post will feature the same location and the same me, but with a little more hair movement :) Curious? Stay tuned!

Love from France,
Aimee


Kimono - H&M by Night Collection
Shorts - H&M
Top - New Look


6 comments:

  1. lovely outfit as usual! and i'm so jealous that your in the south of france, like so so so so jealous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel erg leuk! Mooie foto's ook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een mooie plek om foto's te maken!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie foto's zo in dat graanveld! En je jumsuit is echt heel leuk!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)