1.7.13

OUTFIT - sporty silver

WE parka | H&M trend top | H&M jeans | Monki cap | Manas sneakers (new)

Hi sweets! I am so excited, because I will be leaving for Australia in four days! I am really counting down the days and I started packing today. I can't believe I will be flying to the other side of the world on my own. But I am definitely ready for this adventure! Onto the outfit: about a year ago I only wore dresses and skirts, but lately I have been wearing more jeans and sporty clothes. However, I have always been a girly girl, so of course I had to add some bling and glitter to this outfit :) My new glitter sneakers are from Manas, a Spanish brand, and I love them! My mum took these photos of me a few days ago when we went out for dinner at my favorite Italian restaurant here in Zwolle. We saw this metallic coloured graffiti wall and we thought it would be a perfect backdrop. I will keep you updated about my Australia trip! :) xoxo Aimee

11 comments:

  1. Gave foto's, zo voor die drukke achtergrond! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leyke foto's!

    Enne, veel plezier in Australië! :D

    Xx Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super gaaf dat je naar Australië gaat, echt super leuk! Mooie foto's en outfit ook, liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hele mooie outfit. Dat petje staat erg sportief, leuk! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een stoere outfit, leuk! Wat gaaf dat je alleen naar Australië gaat zeg, veel plezier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat gaaf dat je naar Australië gaat! Veel plezier alvast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Je trui! Ontzettend tof!! Wat geweldig dat je naar Australië gaat, ik ben erg benieuwd naar je verhalen! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superleuke outfit! Have fun in Australië!

    Liefs, Jennifer

    New post: Drink water! 10 redenen waarom water drinken gezond is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice outfit! You look awesome xx

    www.lam-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Je schoenen zijn zo mooi! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Deze outfit staat je mooi. Super leuk dat je naar Australië gaat! Lijkt me echt een geweldige ervaring! ben benieuwd naar je verhalen!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)