12.5.13

OUTFIT - tulips

Mötivi dress | DKNY watch | French Connection sandals | Hema Iphone case | Kiko nail polish 

Wow, it has been a long time since I last posted! As some of you might know, I have been very busy with preparing my final exams which start tomorrow! The first subject is Dutch, which is difficult, but I do feel quite confident about it. I am more worried about Economics and Maths... I just can't wait for these stressful weeks to be over. I also have some exciting news: I am going to Paris for four days with my mum on the 25th of May! So I definitely have something to look forward to! Onto the outfit now: the ones who follow me on Instagram @confashionsandmore already saw this extraordinary, colourful dress which I bought in Italy last year. I wore my new DKNY watch (such an amazing birthday present from all my friends!) and I thought my new hot pink phone case would match the outfit perfectly :) Of course, there was no better location for shooting this dress than the typical Dutch tulip fields. I hope you like these photos and sorry for hair in my face in the first and fourth photo! :) Love Aimee
ps. Happy Mothers Day of course! What did you get your mom? :)

11 comments:

  1. Wat een schattig jurkje heb je aan! Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this dress! it's so pretty! and posing in front of the flower field was a perfect idea!

    fashionate

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I LOVE THE DRESS !.. Im also having my final exams soon a Im super scared, so I know how you feel :D fingers crossed for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik ben echt verliefd op jou jurkje zo mooi <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee Aimee
    Wat een leuk jurkje en een mooi horloge :p
    Nederlands morgen komt wel goed!!
    Jij hoeft je helemaal geen zorgen te maken met al je goeie SE cijfers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sallieballie :) I know, het komt wel goed! Gewoon vanavond vroeg naar bed en goede nachtrust krijgen :) En met jou komt het ook helemaal goed morgen! No stress, zover dat kan dan haha
      xxxx

      Delete
  6. Héél veel succes met je examens! Je jurkje is leuk en het is echt de perfecte locatie natuurlijk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waaaauuw wat een gave foto's en wat een superleuk jurkje! Heel veel succes met je examens!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superleuk jurkje! En leuk dat je na je examens naar Parijs gaat :) Succes met je examens!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waaauw dat jurkje is heeel leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wauw! Echt mooi zo, die foto's met die achtergrond!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)