1.5.13

OUTFIT - stripes and bows

Forever21 top | Forever21 shorts | Viavai boots | vintage earrings

This weekend I spent Sunday afternoon at my grandparents' house. My sweet cousin Margot was there too and as always we did a little photo shoot and took some photos of each others outfits. I really liked the location with the enormous tree and the pond in the background. I spent Monday and Tuesday in Belgium in our little holiday house in the woods. I love it there! The atmosphere is so calm and it makes me relax instantly. My family and I watched the crowning of the new king on tv, we played tennis, we swam and I did a little school work. I hope you like these pics! I am off to studying for my exams now! Love Aimee 
ps. I have reached 100 followers on Bloglovin'! Woooopwooop! I am thinking about doing a give-away, so stay tuned :)

6 comments:

  1. Hele leuke outfit! Vooral die short is leuk!

    En gefeliciteerd met je 100 volgers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw je bent zo mooi als je lacht!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hele schattige outfit! Love the shorts. De laatste foto is erg gaaf!

    X lisa

    www.llittleblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Echt een leuke outfit zeg!
    Liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuke outfit! Jouw foto's zijn altijd zo mooi. Klinken ook als een paar hele gezellig (en relaxte) dagen :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)