28.6.12

NEW - earrings

Ok, it's official, I am earrings obsessed! Everywhere I go, I somehow end up buying a pair (or two)... So I thought I might as well show you guys my latest pairs...

Q: What do you think of my new earrings? And... I would like to know: what sort of earrings do you like to wear? Long ones, gold ones, over the top ones, bohemien feather ones? Just let me know :) And if you have any advice on earrings (best material, good labels etc), I could definitely use some :)


Btw, next up is an outfit post! It's been way too long...


From left to right: unknown, H&M (€8), Pieces (in sale €7,50)


9 comments:

  1. Die van de Pieces vind ik erg leuk!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, ik vind ze alle drie heel mooi! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die van de Pieces is echt heel erg leuk! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik vind ze allemaal echt super super mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die pauw oorbellen vind ik best tof!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw, wat mooi! Vooral de laatste. Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik heb net een Ear Cuff gekocht bij de H&M, ik wist niet dat ze die daar hadden, maar hij is echt heel erg leuk (ze hebben ze ook bij de Claires)!
    Die pauwenveren heb ik ook :]
    Echt heel erg leuk om ze zo naast elkaar te hangen!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. k heb ook pauweveren! zo leuk, en die laatste vind ik ook echt heel mooi!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)