5.11.14

bed sessions

Mango sweater | H&M jeans

These photos are a little different than what I usually show you guys, which makes me that much more curious to read your comments. My dear friend Judith and I went away for the weekend and stayed in CitizenM hotel in Rotterdam. The interior was very modern and state-of-the-art with lots of fun art pieces and accessories. In a hotel room the bed is most important for me; if I sleep well I wake up fresh and happy the next morning, ready to start my day productively and with a positive vibe. I must tell you, Judith and I took the opportunity to use the big queensize bed as a set to shoot these photos. I kept the outfit simple, just a cosy warm red sweater - I love the colour red -, a pair of black H&M jeans and a nonchalant hairstyle with a touch of just-out-of-bed messiness. I hope you like!


3 comments:

  1. Dit zijn zulke leuke foto's!! Zo knap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah prachtige foto's! Vooral die laaste twee zijn mijn favoriet

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are gorgeous! And I also loved the fun vibe to it. I'd love to see more of those (though I also love your usual picture style :) And keeping it simple = keeping it classy so well done to ya :)
    Have a nice day!
    x I

    BLOG: http://www.isabeldot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)